04 September, 2006

update on my status

if there's anyone actually reading or following my blog so sorry :(  
i've jus got a new job barely keeping up with watching animes let alone updating on them at my blog. but so far i've settled mostly at the job now and hopefully will start blooging again soon :D

some brief updates abt me .
  • i've join california fitness gym ( some gym chain in singapore) so i've been going to the gym every tues / thurs / sat or sun ... which means abt 30mins for anime before i have to sleep
  • bought a Samsung Q35 laptop ! wooohooo :D which i'm typing and updating at the moment
  • it sucks lol.. bluetooth stack service error as soon as i bring it home and boot up ^^ but with my awesome internet research skillz i manage to solve it by re downloading drivers haha
Anime Updates
some animes that are ending soon
  • Utawarerumono
  • Higurashi
  • Strawberry panic
  • Simoun
  • Ouran high schl host club

it kinda make me sad :(


Index : Strawberry Panic , Simoun , Random Anime Posts

No comments: