22 June, 2006

Karura's melchoholy

Utawarerumon ep 10 btw :D

Karura's melchoholy

1. i killed a whole boat load of sailors to escape
2. but the ship sank
3. and got thrown into prison again.
4. Emperor of this country wanted to treat my injuries
5. but i got stripped and ogled by this Eruru woman...
6. "persade" her to ask emperor to lemme out of the cell... and saw a awful big tiger ..
7. what did they feed it? not escaped slaves i hope.
8. i got laugh at for my necklace again... bah
9.i knew that Eruru woman has designs on me , dun like me drinking tho , it's going to be a problem ... :(
10.got sexually harass by the crockroach-attenena hair guy , goes to see emperor to complain .. gets to meet urutorii again.. /cheers.
11.had to fight to "proof" my strenght but the sword keeps breaking.
12. they finally gave me a sword but it's super big... guess they dunno how to make swords here ... *sign* my future is soooo uncertain :*(

PS. and no .. i dun want to guess the gender of the 2 archer twins

Index : Strawberry Panic , Simoun , Random Anime Posts

No comments: