23 June, 2006

Simoun Ep 12 - the Funnie version

Scene 1 ( Intro )
Dominura : Alti and Kaimu , u 2 pair up . settle whatever b4 2morrow
Alti : yay !
Kaimu : Boo !

Scene 2 ( cutting room floor )
F-kun: My dog pwn ur P-sama

Scene 3 ( kitchen )
Kaimu ->sorting out magic cards
Nevirl -> starts going abt job assignments
Kaimu : Para-sama , u ok with this too ? (our magic card collection is not finish yet)
P-sama : dun look at me like that /guilty

Scene 4 ( Corridor )
Aaeru : hey , how's the wall kicking going on?
Kaimu : no leaks ! Good job
Aaeru : kool ! Lets go shower
Kaimu : k

Scene 5 ( Room at Night )
Redoreamon : want to come into my bed? I got some candy here.
Rimone : No , not really
Redoremon : yes u do ... <-breaks out beelzenef doll
Yun : take pity on her ... sheesh i want to sleep tonite after singing my bedtime song
Rimone : ok , keep beelzenef away from me tho.
Kaimu [imagination going wild]

Scene 6 ( Cockpit )
Kaimu : u seduce me
Alti : no I didn't
Kaimu : yes u did !
Kaimu [goes bersek]

Scene 7 ( Enemy Hanger )
Alti : say Nevil ... What's ur opinion on incest ?
Nevil : humm.... Fine by me
Alti : Kaimu seduce me . She did .. I want to comfort her but she want more...
Nevil : .... yea yea yea..ok ok . "rolls eyes"

Scene 8 ( Cockpit 2)
Kaimu : Alti seduce me
Aaeru : well....
Kaimu : she did
Aaeru : nah u did ....
Kaimu [goes bersek]

Scene 9 ( K got found out by Martians )
Alti : come jump into my arms , Nee-san. I'll hold u tight and never let go !
Kaimu : Nooooo!
Alti : come ! quick ! Hurry before the simoun comes closer and u can climb inside.
Kaimu : it's ur fault ! I'm never wrong ! the ring is mine ! my precious !
[slips on ladder]
Nevirl : shit ... Bed Coil aka Iron Spring Re-mergion !

Scene 10 (somewhere in Mesis)
Dominura : so... they are sleeping together and in denial ?
Paraietta : ya. I never heard abt this before tho
Dominura : really ?
Paraietta : NEVER

Scene 11 ( Mesis Hanger Bay)
Nevil : how's Kaimu ?
Aaeru : she's fine jus some scratches and a short confinement in the psychotic ward
Nevil : psychotic ward , why ?
Aaeru : nevermind that . wanna boink after this?
Nevil : nah... u look like u need some sleep.

psychotic ward
Kaimu : blood... flesh ... yumm... nice taste ... kinda like pork.. must have more ....


Index : Strawberry Panic , Simoun , Random Anime Posts

No comments: